KS2 teacher required for a School in Salisbury
Protocol Education are seeking to employee a passionate KS2 teacher to work in a lovely school in who takes pride in providing the children with an excellent educational experience.
The role is to work within the Year 5 class for a total of two terms, on a full time basis. This role would be starting in Term2 (October 2016) and finishing at the end of term 4. The successful candidate will be responsible for all the planning for the class for the duration of this placement. You will be required to create IEP’s for specific children with the class, and supporting the children so they reach their full potential.
The school has stated that they would be happy to support any candidate carry out part of their NQT year whilst working within this school.
In order to apply for this role you must have the following:
• Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
• Reference information for the last five years
• UK eligibility to work, an enhanced DBS on the update service
• The ability to be flexible and adaptable on a daily basis
In return, here at Protocol Education we offer:
• Competitive rates of pay
• Free continuing professional development training (CPD)
• Ongoing honest, friendly support from our recruitment specialists who maintain 21 years of educational experiences.
• Bonus ‘refer a teacher’ payment scheme (£250)
• Protocol Education is a leading supply teaching agency. We provide schools with the teaching, support and SEN staff they need to be successful, while helping teachers, teaching assistants and nursery staff find rewarding work that furthers their careers.
To apply for this position or if you are interested in any other supply work in the Sailsbury area, please call Elly on 01179453960 or email email@example.com or visit www.protocol-education.com
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.