KS2 teacher required for a School in Salisbury
Protocol Education are seeking to employee a passionate KS2 teacher to work in a lovely school in who takes pride in providing the children with an excellent educational experience.
The role is to work within the Year 5 class for a total of two terms, on a full time basis. This role would be starting as soon as possible and finishing at the end of term two. The successful candidate will be responsible for all the planning for the class for the duration of this placement. You will be required to create IEP’s for specific children with the class, and supporting the children so they reach their full potential.
In order to apply for this role you must have the following:
• Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
• Reference information for the last five years
• UK eligibility to work, an enhanced DBS dated within the last year or willingness to have one undertaken at the cost of £44
• The ability to be flexible and adaptable on a daily basis
In return, here at Protocol Education we offer:
• Competitive rates of pay
• Free continuing professional development training (CPD)
• Ongoing honest, friendly support from our recruitment specialists who maintain 21 years of educational experiences.
• Bonus ‘refer a friend’ payment scheme
• Protocol Education is a leading supply teaching agency. We provide schools with the teaching, support and SEN staff they need to be successful, while helping teachers, teaching assistants and nursery staff find rewarding work that furthers their careers.
To apply for this position or if you are interested in any other supply work in the Swindon area, please call Elly on 01179453960 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.protocol-education.com