NQT's with relevant experience will be considered for this position. Protocol Education understand personal development is important and is able to offer a number of CPD courses to help you continuously develop.
The successful candidate must have;
• Excellent knowledge of Key Stage 2 Curriculum
• Consistently high expectations of all pupils
• Outstanding team work
• A commitment to continuous professional development
• Positive relationships with children, parents, colleagues
• Creative and flexible approaches to teaching
• Excellent behaviour management
• A high regard for inclusion and equality
• The ability to make a positive contribution to the school as a whole
If this is something you're interested in, please log on to our website www.protocol-education.com
Please note. We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.