Do you have a passion to teacher?
Are you interested in progressing a career within the education sector?
We are currently looking for a KS2 teacher for one of our excellent schools in the Newham area. We are looking for an ambitious, hardworking candidate to succeed in this role.
What they offer:
- A creative, enthusiastic class full of pupils with needs to be catered for every day.
- Several training opportunities such as online and on the job courses to better your knowledge and skills within your teaching.
- A supportive team workplace who will encourage and support each other.
A successful candidate will be:
- Be able to introduce Creative and constant ideas for each class based on specific abilities.
- Calm and collective approach and be happy to go the extra mile for the pupils, the candidate will make the year group feel comfortable and trust their teacher.
- An ambitious candidate who is constantly striving for the children the reach to the best of their ability and contributing towards their academic learning.
- Someone who is a motivator, someone who will motivate all pupils; someone who shows care and interest into what the pupils achieve.
- Someone who shares the visions and beliefs alongside the school.
In addition, Protocol Education can offer:
•Competitive rates of pay
•FREE continued professional development training (CPD)including Team Teach
•Ongoing honest, friendly, and professional support from our dedicated team of expert
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.