Primary school teacher – KS2 (Watford)
I am working with a school in Watford who are looking to recruite a KS2 teacher to join their team from Septermber 2016 for a 1 year contact. Resources available at these schools are excellent, with numerous after school activities which are utilised to enhance the curriculum. The schools have a tradition of operating closely with the local communities and are located in areas of good transport links. Staff at the school are devoted, passionate, and focused on encouraging children to reach their full potential in a happy, safe and stimulating learning environment.
Salary range – Negotiable dependent on experience.
The successful candidate will:
- Have Qualified Teacher Status
- Experience of teaching KS2
- Have high expectations of all pupils.
- Support pupils to make progress through providing rich and personalised experiences
- Have high expectations of themselves and work collaboratively to improve teaching and raise standards across the school.
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Reference information
- UK eligibility to work
Protocol Education is a highly reputable national agency that places numerous permanent and long term supply teachers. To discuss your future plans, please call Terri on 01923 257410 or email your CV to email@example.com
We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.