• Are you an aspiring Senior Leader who could take a key role in developing the school further in a core area and key stage?
• Alternatively are you an inspiring middle leader who could develop their skills and expertise in taking the lead in a subject area?
• Or are you embarking on the start of your teaching career and are a reflective practitioner, keen to establish and develop your skills in teaching?
If you have a passion for ensuring children learn and meet their full potential and if you have the drive and energy to make change happen, this is the job for you!
Located in Bromley, this position will see you join a leading Primary School known for its creative approach and its current vision to really improve the education it delivers. My Client is a popular one form entry primary school which is moving to two form entry over the next six years.
They are looking to recruit an experienced class teacher who will have very high expectations and the skills to plan exciting and engaging lessons to join the Key Stage 2 Phase. This is a full time role that offers the possibility of a leadership position.
The teaching position currently on offer would suit:
• Fully qualified teachers (NQTS and overseas trained teachers will be considered);
• Enthusiastic, flexible and creative teachers;
• Teachers who can provide 2 teaching referees (one of which MUST be from your most recent/current employer);
• Teachers with a current DBS;
• Teachers who are positive and encouraging
The School can offer you:
• A supportive, proactive forward-thinking leadership team and governing body
• A strong ethos of high expectation and challenge for all learners
• Enthusiastic and highly motivated children
• A commitment to professional development
• A varied and enriched curriculum.
Applicants must be able to demonstrate that the quality of their teaching is at least good with elements of outstanding. They should have a sound understanding of how children learn and high expectations that all pupils in their class will make good progress over the year. If you are a qualified teacher and would like to apply for this role, please email an updated CV to Jodie: Jsilo@protocol-education.com
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.