A Barnsley primary school are seeking a permanent full-time class teacher to join their friendly and supportive staff teams. Applications from NQTs and experienced teachers are warmly welcomed.
The successful candidate will:
• be an outstanding classroom practitioner,
• have high expectations and an unwavering belief in the potential of every child,
• be confident in establishing a creative and stimulating curriculum and learning environment
• be supportive towards our caring ethos.
This is an excellent opportunity for the right person to join a dedicated team of supportive staff, governors and parents, and build upon the successes of this rapidly improving, creative and innovative school.
In return the school can offer you:
• A chance to join a skilled, talented and committed staff with a great team spirit;
• Supportive governors and friendly hard working pupils;
• Excellent support mechanisms and great opportunities for personal development in the school and throughout the trust;
• A flexible and forward thinking approach to teaching and learning;
• A well- resourced and vibrant working environment.
Protocol Education are seeking dedicated and passionate teachinng staff who are keen to raise standards of education and attainment among all pupils. Please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively call the primary team on 0114 252 1970 to enquire. Protocol are committed to finding our candidates the right placement and can offer CPD training in key areas such as SEN and behaviour management.
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.