Protocol Education are looking for a KS2 Teacher for a Y3 class in a new, two form entry Primary School. We require someone who is passionate to start in January. NQTs welcome to apply.
What is offered to you:
• a supportive team of energetic, passionate teachers
• motivated, hardworking and proud pupils
• clear, embedded values that forms the basis of our effective, positive behaviour system
• A brand new building and new technologies (including iPads and MacBooks)
We are looking for:
• an inspirational and innovative teacher
• someone committed to SMSC and social/emotional aspects of learning
• someone who will model our values of passion, integrity, respect, aspiration and resilience
If you are interested in this role please call now for further details.
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.