This is a 'Good' (Ofsted February 2016) and successful school. Who offer a welcoming and stimulating environment that encourages children to be confident learners who enjoy new learning experiences and are proud to be part of their school and community. They are looking to appoint a highly-motivated and engaging Key Stage 2 Teacher who can inspire the children and give them the best possible eduction.
They are looking to appoint someone to teach three days a week and who:
• has high expections for children's attainment and behaviour
• is creative and inspriational in their approach to teaching
• is able to demonstrate high standards of teaching and learning
• works collaboratively as part of a team
• is highly-motivated, enthusiastic and energetic
Offered to you is:
• enthusiastic children who are keen to learn
• a friendly and supportive team of staff and Governors committed to making our school the best it can be
• a warm, welcoming and friendly environment where everyone is valued
• an ethos of continued improvement
• opportunity to develop as a subject leader
Please call now for further details
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.