Are you an experienced Key Stage 2 Teacher with a proven track record, looking for the next step up in your career?
Are you an inspirational practitioner with leadership potential?
If you are an exceptional, high achieving Key Stage 2 Teacher ready to take responsibility for a subject area, then this is the role for you.
My Client, a highly successful two form entry primary school in the Bromley area is currently looking for a motivated, enthusiastic KS2 class teacher with the possibility of a Subject Leader post.
The school has received a number of awards which reflect the high quality of their work. The school was graded 'Good' by Ofsted in its most recent full inspection.
The successful candidates will:
• Be an outstanding class teacher with high expectations of their pupils
• Be able to achieve excellent progress and outcomes for their pupils
• Possess good subject knowledge across the primary curriculum
• Be able to become an effective member of a dynamic staff team
As a school they can offer you:
• Children who are friendly, confident and eager to learn
• A friendly, supportive and committed staff
• High quality professional development
• A well-resourced school with excellent facilities
• An inspiring and engaging learning environment
Don’t miss out on these Primary Teacher roles. If you are a Primary Teacher that would like to apply for this fantastic position please email an updated CV to Jodie: Jsilo@protocol-education.com
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.