ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A KS2 POSITION FROM SEPTEMBER?
This is an exciting opportunity to join a Good with Outstanding features primary school at the heart of a thriving local community in outer London!
My client is an established two / three form entry school, situated on the north bank of the River Thames, close to Kew Bridge. They are an inclusive community school that recognises and celebrates the diversity and backgrounds of all our pupils and their families. The school has excellent supportive middle and senior leaders and are committed to supporting professional development.
The school are currently looking for..
* a successful teacher who is able to raise and sustain high standards
* a classroom leader who has excellent interpersonal skills with pupils, staff and parents
* a teacher who has an excellent knowledge of Mathematics and English
* a teacher who is able to enthuse and inspire children
* somebody who can contribute to a dynamic and hard working team
In return we can offer competitive rates of pay, CPD training and your own dedicated consultant.
If you are a suitable candidate please get in touch, alternatively if you know anyone else who is suitable contact us with their details and you could receive £50 worth of vouchers!