Protocol Education are working very closely with a school in the Doncaster area, who are actively seeking a Year 4 class teacher.
This one year contract opportunity, is ideal for a teacher who can demonstrate experience working with Key Stage 2 students, particularly in Year 4, to teach engaging lessons and enable pupils to progress to the best of their ability.
An ideal opportunity for a teacher looking for full time employment. Your duties will also include:
· Providing quality education and care for children.
· Preparing and delivering lesson plans that meet the National Curriculum.
· Working across the curriculum to educate in a wide variety of subjects.
· Using a variety of learning techniques to present lessons to the class- including utilising a cross curricular or topic based approach.
· To ensure that, as a team member, the facility meets required standards as laid down by Ofsted.
· To plan and provide a caring and stimulating environment that is appropriate for individual children and enables them to reach their full potential.
· To establish and maintain positive relationships with children and their families.
· To observe and assess children's development and keep accurate records of their achievement.
If you are interested and seeking a position from September 2016, please apply NOW by clicking on the ‘Apply’ Tab below alternatively you can visit our website: www.protocol-education.com and register on line.
It is Protocol Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, due to the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to each applicant individually. If we have not contacted you within three working days, your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may feel suitable for in the future.