Protocol Education is working with a friendly and welcoming one form Entry Primary School in Gravesend to appoint a KS2 teacher to teach years 3 and 4.
The School has a caring and supportive community who encourage the children to thrive in their learning. It is an improving school and one where the children look forward to attending everyday.
Experience teaching within the British National Curriculum is essential and the school are looking for an outstanding and passionate practitioner. This is a great opportunity to join an experienced and established team at the school.
The successful applicant must have:
- A Qualified Teacher Status (either a PGCE or Cert Ed.)
- A minimum of 1 year UK teaching experience.
- Knowledge of KS2 National Curriculum and the ability to plan differentiated work.
- A valid DBS or willing to undertake one.
- Eligible to work in the UK.
- Excellent teaching references
- Strong behaviour management skills.
Additionally, the candidates must be available for interviews immediately, as the school would like to appoint as soon as possible.
In return we offer you:
• Competitive rates of pay
• Social nights out with the rest of Protocol staff
• £50 Referral Bonus for each friend/colleague you refer to us.
If you feel this description matches your personality, please contact Paul: firstname.lastname@example.org/02084618900 or apply online at www.protocol-education.com.
We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.