Protocol Education are looking to find an excellent KS2 Teacher (Experiencned of NQT accepted) for our Client in Chelmsford to work in a friendly, successful school, committed to the highest standards of learning and teaching for their children. The children's happiness is at the heart of the school where they have a strong focus on high standards through enjoyable learning.
qualities that we are looking for in you:
· Highly motivated with a can do attitude
· Enthusiastic with high expectations
· An excellent classroom teacher
· Passionate about children's learning
· Committed to the highest standards of teaching and learning
· Hard working and have a sense of humour
In return you can expect:
· Wonderful children
· A well resourced school in a wonderful setting
· Enthusiastic and dedicated teaching team and excellent support staff
· Supportive parents and governors
· Full induction programme and ongoing CPD support
If you are interested in this role please click apply now, or alternatively email the Branch: Chelmsford@protocol-Education.com for more details.