Are you a positive and driven KS2 teacher looking for a new teaching role?
Protocol Education are currently recruiting EYFS Teacher working in a Ofsted rated 'Good' Infant and Primary schools in Brighton. This school is located in the center of brighton, with good public transport links. The school use the ethos 'Learning together, inspiring each other' which is clear to see in all staff and students combined.
The school are looking for someone with strong behaviour managemnet skills, Play therapy and the abliltiy to diversify the curriculm to cater for all academic levels. Work well with mulitiple TA and INA in the classroom, uitilising key resourses to get the best out of the studnets in the class.
It could also be very desirable for an ECT who is looking to settle into a teaching and classroom experience, this could be a great 1st teaching role. Planning,
Start date: January 2023
Closing date: December 16th 2022
Hours: 8.30am - 3.30pm, Monday to Friday (full time)
Qualifications: QTS is required as a Teacher - a Driving Licence is desireable but not essential
Please apply through the online platform or directly on Protocol Education website www.protocol-education.com/branches/sussex
Benefits of Supply Teaching
• Flexible work which means this can fit in with other work commitments/childcare/studies
• Guaranteed work scheme (please contact us to find out more)
• Support and gaining new experience and roles for NQT's (often that lead into long term/permanent positions)
• Gaining experience in a variety of Secondary schools, including SEND Schools
• Low level/ no planning & marking when covering daily supply
• Looking to get back into teaching, supply is a great way to refresh and re familiarise before going into a permanent role
Protocol Education are looking for candidates who;
- Believe that every student, regardless of their background or need, can make outstanding progress
- Are rigorous, relentless, determined, creative, creative and inspirational in their style and presence as a leader
- Utilise a variety of teaching methods to present engaging, thoughtful lessons and CPD sessions
- Are caring and has the drive and passion to continue to develop strong relationships and the well being with staff, students, parents, governors, professionals and the local community
Protocol Eduction can offer;
- Competitive rates that express your experience and responsibilities
- CPD during half term or summer & online courses available anytime
- £250 refer a friend rebate
- Free Webinars
- Social events
- NQT/ECT network and community
- CV writing assistance and marketing tools
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.