Protocol Education are working with a school in Wakefield to appoint a KS2 Teacher to work full-time starting in September. The school are willing to flexible with the year group within the Key Stage to fit the strengths of the teacher. The 2 form entry school is situated in WF2 and rated Good in their most recent Ofsted report. The school role is to initially cover the first school term with the possibility to continue for the full school year.
All applicants must:
- Have Qualified Teacher Status
- Have at least one years’ experience teaching within KS2
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Be able to provide at least 2 references from previous teaching roles
- Hold or be prepared to apply for an enhanced DBS through Protocol Education
Protocol can offer:
- Competitive rates of pay between £120 - £150 a day
- Lots of opportunities for Continued Professional Development through free training courses (CPD)
- An honest and friendly team of recruitment specialists to support you
- A generous £250 Refer a Friend scheme
Register online now at www.protocol-education.com. Or call the Primary Team on 0113 233 7020.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.