We are currently looking for experienced KS2 Teachers for daily supply work across schools in Redcar & Middlesbrough. Ideally, we want people with substantial experience in Years 5 and 6, with confidence in delivering the national curriculum and good behaviour management strategies.
Your role will include delivering lessons day-to-day with the full support and help from a Teaching Assistant to help you lead small groups of students and 1:1 sessions. You should be able to show a strong understanding of the required curriculum. We are looking for Teachers with great energy and passion for teaching.
We can provide you with:
- Temp to Perm opportunities
- Range of local good and outstanding schools
- Dedicated consultant
- Flexible daily work
- Competitive rates of pay.
- Opportunities for professional development.
- Referral Bonus for each teacher you refer to us.
To apply you must have:
- Proof of right to work in the UK.
- A valid DBS or the willingness to undertake one.
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Knowledge and experience of the National Curriculum
- Good teaching references
If you feel that you embody these qualities, then please get in touch with us by sending your CV. To be successful in this role you must have a genuine passion for education and previous experience would be an advantage. You will be able to create a fun, safe educational environment and have high expectations of the student's levels of achievement. Protocol Education is one of the country's leading education recruitment agencies and we offer competitive rates of pay.