KS2 Class Teacher
Required for September 2016.
NQTs welcome to apply
I am currently recruiting a Qualified Primary teacher for a Primary School located in Chingford in Waltham Forest for the next academic year 2016/2017. The schol is a 'Good' school and pupils make good progress and achieve well across the school. Leaders and managers, including the governing body have brought about improvements to the quality of teaching and to pupils’ achievement.
Suitable candidates must possess:
- Relevant Qualifications (Applications welcome from NQTs)
- Proven teaching experience
- Strong classroom management skills in line with school behaviour policy
- A professional manner
- Strong interpersonal and organisations skills
In return Protocol Education will offer you something very simple:
• Fast and efficient registration
• Work when and where you want it
• Daily, long-term or permanent work
• Opportunities in SEN and tuition
• Great rates of pay
For all of this and more Protocol Education were named Temporary Agency of the Year in the 2013 Recruiter Awards.
All candidates will be subject to Protocol Education’s child safety standards and background checks.
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.