A thriving primary school in Barnsley are seeking to appoint a dedicated and enthusiastic teacher who:
• Has an innovative, creative approach to teaching;
• Is committed to providing outstanding learning experiences;
• Has high expectations of children.
The school are looking for candidates who:
• Are enthusiastic, positive and hard working.
• Are well-organised team players with excellent inter-personal skills.
• Are highly motivated and able to motivate others with high expectations.
• Want the very best for the children.
• Are supportive of the school's Christian ethos
The school can offer:
• A dedicated, effective and supportive team;
• A positive environment based on Christian values;
• Motivated, well behaved children.
• A dedicated and supportive staff team and Governors.
• A high quality learning environment with excellent resources and facilities.
• Investment in CPD
Protocol Education are currently seeking highly enthusiastic teaching staff who are committed to raising the atttainment of all pupils. In return, we can offer a dedicated consultancy service and competetive rates of pay. Please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration for the role or alternatively call our friendly primary team on 0114 252 1970 to enquire.
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.