A vibrant, well-resourced school are seeking a KS2 teacher to join their friendly team in September until August 2017.
The schoool can offer you:
- Lively and well-motivated children.
- Dedicated and friendly staff.
- A bright and cheerful working environment where Class Teachers and
support staff work together.
- Structured professional development.
- A broad curriculum which utilises outside – they are a Food for life
Gold Flagship School and received an award from the DfE in
recognition of this work last year.
The school are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and anyone applying to work in the school is expected to share this commitment.
They are seeking a highly motivated and enthusiastic teacher who:
- Involves children as active learners
- Believes and delivers a creative curriculum
- Works well as part of a team
- Has excellent inter-personal skills
- Is committed to lifelong learning and embraces new learning
If you wish to apply for the position, please register with Protocol Education or alternatively forward your CV to email@example.com for consideration. CV's will only be accepted for qualified teachers; NQT's are welcome to apply.
Here at Protocol, our consultants are committed to making sure we place you in the right school. In addition, we can offer CPD training in order to help you in enhancing your professional development.
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.