A primary school in Barnsley are seeking a highly committed, enthusiastic and hardworking teacher to join our dedicated Key Stage 2 team. If you enjoy making a difference you will find job satisfaction at the school. The school is a successful and inclusive primary school with high expectations of achievement and take pride in their ability to meet a wide range of learning needs.
Applications are welcomed from both experienced and newly qualified teachers.
The successful candidates will play a key role in continuing to drive forward academy improvement and would suit motivated and energetic individuals. It may also be suitable for somebody seeking Specialist Leader of Education status and interested in supporting other schools as part of the Teaching School Designation.
The school are looking for teachers who:
• Are exemplary classroom practitioners who will model outstanding practice
• Have a positive attitude and a genuine commitment to high standards of attainment, progress and behaviour
• Will be able to continue to raise standards across the school
• Have the commitment required to work in partnership with parents/carers and the wider school community
• Will work creatively and effectively with the Headteacher and Senior Leadership Team to drive school improvement
• Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and work as part of a team.
The school can offer:
• A welcoming, supportive and inclusive school ethos
• Well-motivated children with enthusiasm and an eagerness to learn
• A committed and hardworking team who are supportive and work closely with parents, governors and the community, and who work closely together to provide the best care and teaching for the children
• Opportunities to develop through CPD
Protocol Education is a leading education recruitment agency throughout South Yorkshire and the UK, and as such can provide you with:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Ongoing support throughout your placement and beyond
- Borough specific consultants who are an expert in your area
- Online candidate lounge where you can manage your timesheets and availability
- Opportunities for professional development
Employment is subject to an Enhanced DBS and references.
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.