Key Stage 2 teacher required for September 2016.
Following a period of rapid and sustained improvement, a Junior School in Barnsley is offering a very exciting opportunity for an aspirational primary school teacher to join their successful team in September 2016. The school is looking to appoint an experienced or newly qualified teacher who has high expectations of themselves and their pupils, and has the ability to inspire, motivate and challenge pupils through quality teaching and creative learning experiences.
The successful candidate will:
• Be an enthusiastic and dedicated practitioner.
• Be committed to raising standards throughout the school.
• Have excellent interpersonal and organisational skills.
• Be a team player, open to coaching and mentoring.
• Be inspired and able to inspire, motivate and support others.
• Be committed to the principles of inclusion.
• Be committed to fostering excellent relationships between parents, carers and the community.
• Have high expectations of achievement and behaviour.
The school can offer you:
• A dedicated and supportive staffing team.
• A welcoming and supportive Governing Body.
• A highly supportive Senior Leadership Team.
• Excellent opportunities for professional and career development.
• Well behaved, polite children who enjoy school.
• A well organised school including embedded school systems and structures.
• A vibrant, warm, friendly working environment.
To apply for this KS2 teacher role, please click on the ‘apply’ tab below or alternatively visit our website at www.protocol-education.com and register online with us.
Due to the nature of this role, only candidates that meet the minimum requirements will be contacted.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Protocol Education will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Protocol Education is an equal opportunities employer.