We are looking for a KS2 teacher to work in a successful stand-alone primary academy in Barnsley. The school is a friendly and welcoming school with well-behaved children who love to learn. The staff team is hard working, highly motivated and has a great team spirit.
Due to the recent promotions of two members of staff, the school are looking to recruit a dynamic, enthusiastic and forward-thinking teacher who has high expectations and a proven track record of excellence in KS2.
Do you think you are up to the challenge?
In addition to the experience listed above, a successful applicant will have:
- experience of delivering a rich and well-rounded curriculum where creative learning is promoted
- relevant phonics training to help continually develop literacy levels
- an idea on how to improve children's perseverance so that they are constantly striving towards achieving their best at all times
- a good sense of humour and a cheery disposition
Protocol Education is a leading specialist education recruitment agency. Each year, we help thousands of teachers and support workers find roles to suit their individual needs.
You will need the following to apply:
- References to cover your previous 2 years of employment history (preferably within UK schools)
- A relevant teaching qualification and registration with the Teaching Agency (formerly GTC)
- An enhanced DBS check and for it to be signed up to the update service (or be willing to have a new one processed through Protocol)
- Legal right to work in the UK
This advert has been placed on behalf of one of Protocol's clients and we look forward to welcoming the response.
We will endeavour to respond to all successful applicants within 3 working days.