My Client is a popular one form entry primary school which is moving to two form entry over the next six years. They are looking to appoint an outstanding and enthusiastic NQT teacher for September 2016. The teacher would participate proactively in the department’s planning and development of teaching; leading the planning and ongoing assessments in the class. Candidates must demonstrate the ability to motivate pupils, promote positive personal, spiritual and moral values whilst encouraging children to develop self-discipline and respect. The successful candidate will help support and continue the school’s commitment to the development of it's pupils.
The successful applicant must have:
- A Qualified Teacher Status (either a PGCE or Cert Ed.)
- A good knowledge of the National Curriculum and the ability to plan differentiated work.
- A valid DBS or willing to undertake one.
- Eligible to work in the UK.
- Excellent teaching references.
The school can offer you:-
• A supportive, proactive forward-thinking leadership team and governing body
• A strong ethos of high expectation and challenge for all learners
• Enthusiastic and highly motivated children
• A commitment to professional development
• A varied and enriched curriculum
This is a great opportunity to join an experienced and established team with great and well behaved children. If you have a passion for ensuring children learn and meet their full potential and if you have the drive and energy to make change happen, this is the job for you!
If you feel you have the qualities and experience that we are looking for, please send your updated CV and covering letter today to email@example.com
Protocol Education is a leading education recruitment agency throughout Central London and the UK, and as such can provide you with:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Ongoing support throughout your placement and beyond
- Borough specific consultants who are an expert in your area
- Online candidate lounge where you can manage your timesheets and availability
- Opportunities for professional development Employment is subject to an Enhanced DBS and references.