Protocol Education are recruiting for an experienced and inspiring Year 3 teacher for a full time role in North Bristol to start in September up until the end of the school year. It is a very special place to work with strong leadership and an inclusive and modern approach to education.
The school are looking for a confident teacher who possesses excellent behaviour management skills, along with the ability to get the best out of the pupils of various levels of ability. The ideal applicant will have experience of working with KS2 pupils with challenging behaviour and special educational needs (SEN). This teaching role will be supported by a general classroom assistant and a 1:1 LSA who is working on a 1:1 basis with a pupil in the class who has a special educational needs (SEN). This job will be available on a permanent basis at the end of the academic year with the opportunity to be taken onto contract in the next academic year.
If you are confident, passionate, determined to make a difference and seek to support every child in their learning journey no matter what their needs are – then this is the perfect role for you.
Protocol Education Requirements are:
• Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or be a Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) and have recent classroom teaching experience
• Commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children
• Be an excellent practitioner with high expectations for all pupils
• A genuine desire to become part of a committed team
• A passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons
• Ability to provide recent professional referee details, DBS certificate on update service or willingness to get one, proof of address and qualifications, ID and right to work documents
In return we at Protocol Education offer:
• Competitive rates of pay
• Free continuous professional development (CPD) training courses
• A supportive, honest , friendly and efficient service local consultants with over 21 years of experience
• Refer a friend bonus payment scheme
• CV and interview advice, support and opportunities to be considered for long term and permanent position
When working with Protocol Education you can rest assured that you are working with a highly reputable agency where you are valued and are always treated with respect. We hold the DFE Quality Mark and numerous other accreditations. To apply for this positions or if you are interested in this role please contact us on 0117 9453960 or visit us at www.protocol-education.com
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.