Protocol Education are recruiting an experienced and inspiring KS2 teacher for a full time role in South Bristol starting in September 2016. It is a very special place to work with strong leadership and an inclusive and modern approach to education.
The school are looking for a confident teacher who possesses excellent behaviour management skills, along with the ability to get the best out of the pupils of various levels of ability. If you are confident passionate, determined to make a difference and seek to support every child in their learning journey no matter what their needs are – then this is the perfect role for you.
• Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or be a Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) and have recent classroom teaching experience
• Commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children
• Be an excellent practitioner with high expectations for all pupils
• A genuine desire to become part of a committed team
• A passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons
• Ability to provide recent professional referee details, DBS certificate, proof of address and qualifications, ID and right to work documents
In return we at Protocol Education offer:
• Competitive rates of pay and the choice of PAYE or Umbrella Companies
• Free professional development training
• A supportive, honest , friendly and efficient service
• A vast selection of schools to work in, with both long term and day to day posts
When working with Protocol Education you can rest assured that you are working with a highly reputable agency where you are valued and are always treated with respect. We hold the DFE Quality Mark and numerous other accreditations. To apply for this positions or if you are interested in supply work in the interim, please call 0117 9453960 or visit www.protocol-education.com
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.