Protocol Education are currently working on behalf of a primary school in Colchester who are seeking exceptional KS2 teachers for a fixed term position until the end of the academic year. There is a possibility that this position could be made permanent for the right candidate.
To be eligible for this position you will hold a recognised teaching qualification (BEd or PGCE) and be an enthusiastic and dynamic practitioner. It is essential that you have recent experience teaching Key Stage 2.
This school is much larger than average, and has been rated as Good by OFSTED. The school provide outstanding care, guidance and support for its pupils. Pupils skills on entry to the school are below expectation, but good teaching, well-targeted support and robust procedures for assessment ensure attainment improves.
We are looking for a teacher who is:
• An excellent practitioner who is dedicated to raising the attainment of all pupils.
• Able to promote equal opportunities in the classroom
• Equipped with excellent behaviour and classroom management
• Able to think and plan strategically
• Able to teach at a consistently good and outstanding level
• Equipped with strong interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with staff, parents and pupils
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please click 'apply' or contact us on 01245213220
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.