A ‘good’ school in Tottenham is currently looking for a Full Time Teaching Assistant to join them from February 2023 – July 2023. You would be required to effectively support KS1 pupils under the guidance of the class teacher. You will be responsible for supporting small groups of children boosting their literacy and numeracy skills. You will also need to work closely with the class teacher preparing teaching resources.
The staff at this school are highly supportive, and creativity is encouraged. They have an excellent staff well-being package and seek out career development opportunities for all staff. Both the staff and children are friendly and welcoming. There is adequate onsite parking and good transports links. Pay starts from £65 per day.
The successful candidate should:
- Have proven experience supporting children in a primary school setting
- Have experience planning and delivering academic interventions 1:1 or in small groups
- Be able to create small group lesson plans according to the national curriculum and EHCP's
- Be able to deliver phonics
- Be competent in maths and English
- Be confident observing and recording progress of pupils
- Be able to support and develop pupils with Special Needs
- Be flexible, proactive and reliable
- Be able to develop a good relationship with pupils, parents and staff alike
Protocol Education will offer you:
- Ongoing CPD
- Competitive rates of pay (weekly)
- Professional support from our team of experienced consultants
- Social nights out with the rest of Protocol staff
- A wide variety of positions, both day to day and long-term
- £250 Referral Bonus for each teacher or support worker you refer to us*
To take advantage of this great opportunity please call Siobhan on 0208 3717900 or apply online at www.protocol-education.com.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.