Protocol Education are looking for a KS1 teacher in Witham to provide release time for Senior Leaders in EYFS and KS1.
The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate:
• High expectations for the children
• The ability to work in a team
• Excellent organisation and communication skills
• Commitment to improvement
Offered in return:
• Fantastic children who strive to achieve their best
• A friendly and welcoming school with hardworking and committed staff
• Opportunities for CPD
• Supportive parents
The Governing Body and the school are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All candidates will be subject to an Enhanced CRB check and appointments will be made subject to satisfactory references.
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.