Are you an experienced, dedicated and passionate Year 1 teacher who is looking to join a wonderful Primary school in Huntingdon. Are you fully qualified?
An opportunity has arisen for a Year 1 Teacher for a fantastic Primary School. The role is to commence as soon as possible. The ideal candidate will be an experienced Primary school teacher with good knowledge of the National Curriculum. You will be able to plan, prepare and deliver engaging and informative lessons that keep young pupils interested and progressing at a good rate. We would love to receive applications from education professionals with a wealth of experience in KS1 and a sound knowledge of the current curriculum. You will also need to be extremely committed and reliable as the school have high standards and would like consistency for their pupils who are eager to learn and succeed. Furthermore, you will need to have a recognised teaching qualification, QTS and UK classroom teaching experience.
In order to be considered for this role the successful applicant MUST have:
- A Qualified Teacher Status (either a PGCE or Cert Ed.)
- A minimum of 6 months UK teaching experience.
- Sound knowledge of the Key Stage 1 National Curriculum and the ability to plan differentiated work.
- A valid DBS or willing to undertake one.
- Eligible to work in the UK.
- Excellent teaching references.
Protocol is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children at primary schools and expect all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for the successful applicants.
In return, Protocol Education can offer:
• Competitive rates of pay
• Free professional development training
• A dedicated consultant offering a supportive and efficient service
• Guaranteed work scheme ( for approved candidates )
If you would like to apply for this role please email me your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.