I am looking for an enthusiastic KS1 teacher to work in a friendly primary school in Hoddesdon.This will be starting after Easter, and continue until the end of the academic year. There will be an opportunity for the teacher for continue working at the school in September.
The ideal candidate should:
• Have the ability to build rapport with parents
• Support pupils to make progress through providing personalised experiences
• Have very good interpersonal and communication skills.
• Be confident in behavioural management
Candidates should have:
• Overseas Trained Teachers are also welcomed
• Relevant experience in a classroom environment
• Relevant KS1 experience
About Protocol Education:
Protocol Education is a leading supply teaching agency. We find jobs for teachers and teaching assistants in schools throughout England with 35 branches in UK and international branches.
Our aim is to provide schools with the supply teachers, teaching assistants, support and SEN staff they need to be successful, while helping teachers, teaching assistants and nursery staff to find rewarding and career-enhancing jobs.
• Dedicated consultant
• Continued support through placements
• Free CPD courses
• Referral bonuses
Please call us at Protocol on 01923 257410 if you are interested in this role. Thank you.
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.