The Governing Body of a primary school in Barnsley are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, high quality practitioner to work in KS1, who has the ability to work closely and effectively with colleagues in a team of high quality staff. The role comes with the responsibility for Year 1 children in the morning and KS1 PPA cover in the afternoon. Applications from NQTs are most welcome.
You must be committed to high standards in all areas and have high expectations of all children in terms of progress, attainment, attitudes and behaviour.
The school are looking for an individual to join their team who:
• Is an outstanding teacher with the ability to inspire and motivate children to achieve their full potential.
• Is passionate about learning and teaching.
• Is creative, forward thinking, innovative and prepared to take risks.
• Will actively develop positive relationships with parents and carers.
• Has a strong commitment to inclusive practice.
• Has a sense of fun and a strong desire to achieve.
Protocol Education is a leading supply teaching agency. We find jobs for teachers and teaching assistants in schools throughout England with 35 branches in UK and international branches.
Our aim is to provide schools with the supply teachers, teaching assistants, support and SEN staff they need to be successful, while helping teachers, teaching assistants and nursery staff to find rewarding and career-enhancing jobs.
• Dedicated consultant
• Continued support through placements
• Free CPD courses
• Referral bonuses
Please forward your CV to the email email@example.com if you are interested in this role. Thank you.