The school have high expectations of learning and discipline. The school focus on the children being happy and safe. The school fulfils these wishes as a strong learning community and students are able to achieve their full potential, academically and socially.
The school is a happy, hard-working and positive community and is excited to welcome a new member of staff to their team. If you are interested in this role please do call me immediately as the school are looking to fill this position as soon as possible.
- Be a newly qualified teacher (NQT) or have a qualified teacher status (QTS)with relevant experience in a primary school setting. A PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of Education.
- Good subject knowledge.
- Excellent classroom practice.
- Strong behaviour management
In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Provide an Enhanced Childforce only DBS disclosure
- Your DBS must be on the update service
- Give details for us to complete reference checks