Protocol Education working with a four form entry village primary school near Leighton Buzzard is looking for a KS1 teacher to for a full-time primary teaching position starting January 2020 at a family orientated yet progressive school.
This is a lovely primary school in Leighton Buzzard, they have well behaved children, supportive parents and governors. As well as, a lovely well resourced learning environment.
To be considered for this Key Stage One teaching job in Leighton Buzzard, Bedfordshire you will need to;
- possess excellent teaching skills and an ability to lead classes with pace and sufficient challenge
- have the ability to teach across the ability level at KS1
- have the charisma, enthusiasm and personality to motivate students
- understand the school's academic standing and have a sincere commitment to sharing long-term aims.
- show you are an imaginative and forward-thinking classroom practitioner
- have the willingness to form part of a successful and enthusiastic team
- have high expectations of pupils and themselves
- be keen to work as part of a passionate and committed team
- be committed to planning and delivering an exciting interactive curriculum
- effective CPD to further develop your practitioner skills
- creative and encouraging colleagues who actively promote the vision and aims of the school
- pay to scale MPS/UPS as appropriate
- a vibrant and welcoming atmosphere
- friendly children