A vibrant school in Haringey is seeking a full time KS1 Teaching Assistant from September 2022 – July 2023. The school was rated as ‘Good’ in their last Ofsted report. They continue to strive to be better. They are very innovative and welcome feedback from staff and parents. They are heavily involved in community projects. The children are eager to learn and are likely to excel further with the right support. There is onsite parking for staff and convenient access by public transport.
The successful candidate will:
- Be flexible and adaptable
- Ensure that any pupils they support can engage in learning and stay on task during the lesson or activity
- Provide a range of administrative support in the classroom, such as preparing classroom resources
- Manage challenging behaviour
- Support the social and emotional development of students, raising any concerns as per the school’s policy and protocols
- Deliver tailored learning activities as devised by the teacher, either in a small group setting or on a one-to-one basis
Protocol Education will offer you:
- Ongoing CPD
- Competitive rates of weekly pay
- Professional support from our team of experienced consultants
- Social nights out with the rest of Protocol staff
- A wide variety of positions, both day to day and long-term
- £250 Referral Bonus for each teacher or teaching assistant you refer to us*
To take advantage of this great opportunity please call Siobhan on 0208 3717900 or apply online at www.protocol-education.com.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.