I am working with several schools in Newham East London who are looking for KS1 and KS2 class teachers. If you are interested in teacher roles, please do get in contact.
What is Required:
- You must be a fully qualified teacher (QTS)
- You must have experience working within a classroom (unfortunately these roles are not for (ECT)
- A passion to teach
- Must be able to control and conduct teaching to a whole classroom of students.
- An excellent understanding of the current school curriculum and the requirements that must be met.
What you will receive:
- Competitive rates of pay from Protocol education
- A support school environment
- A caring team of staff and a hygienic workplace.
- A career path for progression/an extended work period.
If you believe you are suitable for these roles please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will be in contact!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.