The Governors at a Primary School in Barsley are keen to employ a highly motivated and committed Teacher. This position is a job share in Key stage 1 or Reception Class.
The school are looking for people who are:
• Inspirational teachers committed to delivering outstanding learning opportunities;
• Creative in their approach to children's learning;
• Full of energy and enthusiasm and are committed to enabling every child to fulfil their potential;
• Willing to set and achieve high standards and expectations of learning, behaviour and care;
• Willing to form strong professional relationships with other professionals and parents;
• Willing to enjoy taking a full part in the wider life of the school.
The successful applicant will
• Have an enthusiastic approach to teaching
• Be committed to providing outstanding learning experiences
• Have high expectations of all children
• Display a good working knowledge of EYFS/KS1 and the National Curriculum and how to deliver this in a relevant and interesting context
You will be joining a team of committed professionals working within a positive and supportive learning environment.
To become part of the Protocol Education teaching team at this Primary School you will:
· Have QTS, be an NQT or have the equivalent overseas qualification
· Experience in key stage 1 will be beneficial
· Able to provide support to children of varying ability in an innovative way
· Able to work as part of a team or on your own initiative
· Able to support the learning policies and become an active member of the teaching team
· Able to challenge the pupils appropriately
As part of the Protocol Education Supply Team you will benefit from:
· The support of a dedicated Primary consultant
· Plenty of variety and choice of work at school level
· AWR pay scale after 12 weeks work within any school
· Great rates of pay and a PAYE option
· Excellent opportunities for CPD
If you have the qualifications and skills required please forward your CV ASAP for immediate consideration.