A primary school in Barnsley are looking to appoint a highly committed, enthusiastic and hardworking teacher in KS1, to work in their highly successful academy.
The successful applicant will
• Have an enthusiastic approach to teaching.
• Be committed to providing outstanding learning experiences.
• Have high expectations of all children.
• Display a good working knowledge of the National Curriculum and how to deliver this in a relevant and interesting context.
• Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and work as part of a team.
In return the school can offer the applicant:
• An opportunity to join a team of committed professionals working within a positive and supportive learning environment.
• Continuing professional development and further career development.
• Enthusiastic and well behaved children.
To be considered for the role, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively please call our friendly primary team on 0114 252 1970.
Protocol Education are seeking dedicated and committed teaching staff who have a passion for working with young people. In return we can offer all our registered candidates excellent rates of pay and regular CPD training courses such as Safeguarding, SEN and Behaviour Management.
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.