A thriving primary school in Barnsley are looking to appoint a highly committed, enthusiastic and hardworking teacher in KS1, to work in the highly successful academy.
The successful applicant will
• Have an enthusiastic approach to teaching
• Be committed to providing outstanding learning experiences
• Have high expectations of all children
• Display a good working knowledge the National Curriculum and how to deliver this in a relevant and interesting context
• Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and work as part of a team.
In return the school can offer the applicant:
• An opportunity to join a team of committed professionals working within a positive and supportive learning environment.
• Continuing professional development and further career development.
• Enthusiastic and well behaved children.
Protocol Education are seeking enthusiastic and motivated teaching staff who are committed to promoting very high standards of education among all pupils. We can offer excellent rates of pay and a high quality consultacy service. Our consultants are committed to finding the right placement for all of our registered candidates; please do not hesitate to call our friendly primary team on 0114 252 1970 or alternatively please forward your CV to email@example.com for immediate consideration.
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.