A large and successful primary school are looking to appoint a talented, enthusiastic and an outstanding teacher to be part of their vibrant, friendly and dedicated team who have high expectations of achievement.
The successful candidate will be a teacher who:
• Is an outstanding teacher.
• Work alongside colleagues in the same year group
• Is a creative and innovative practitioner with a passion for teaching and learning, is able to engage and motivate children.
• Have high expectations of children’s achievement and behaviour through school.
• Inspires and supports teachers to be good or better
• Is involved in all aspects of school life.
• Has effective communication skills with parents
The post will commence in September 2016 until August 2017. If you wish to enquire about the role, please call our friendly primary team on 0114 252 1970 or alternatively, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to be immeditately considered.
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.