A 'Good' primary school in Barnsley are seeking an enthusiastic practitioner to join their growing school team on a temporary basis from September 2016.
The teacher appointed will be enthusiastic, rigorous and imaginative in their approach to teaching and learning. They will have the support of highly professional colleagues working within KS1 and the wider school. They will contribute to developing the teaching, learning, assessment and progress of children throughout school, enabling the children to reach their full potential. They will be supported in seeking professional development and implementing it back at school. The successful candidate will receive dedicated PPA time on a weekly basis (and NQT time where applicable). The successful candidate will work in the school's Year 1 class, for the year.
The school are looking for a teacher who:
• is a solid good teacher with a passion for working with children (especially in KS1)
• has relevant experience of working within KS1
• has a deep understanding of the way children develop and learn
• can drive standards within their classroom by assessing the children’s learning rigorously and planning for improvements
• can work as part of a class and phase team effectively
• is committed to nurturing the development of children, by having an excellent rapport with children and parents
• has a commitment to inclusive education and a genuine desire to work co-operatively with parents, key school staff and other professionals.
Protocol Education are committed to finding the right placement for all of our candidates and can offer excellent rates of pay.
Please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration for the role.