A 'GOOD' (by Ofsted) Primary School in West Bromwich is looking for a KS1 or KS2 Teacher to cover a maternity leave.
The successful applicant will be on a long term contract from September 2016 until July 2017 with the possibility of this to be extended for another year.
Experience teaching KS1 or KS2 is essential and the school are looking for an outstanding practitioner with very good curriculum knowledge and strong behaviour management skills.
This is a great opportunity to join an experienced and established team with great and well behaved children.
The successful applicant must have:
- A Qualified Teacher Status (either a PGCE or Cert Ed.)
- A minimum of 1 year UK teaching experience.
- A very good knowledge of KS2 National Curriculum and the ability to plan differentiated work.
- A valid DBS or willing to undertake one.
- Eligible to work in the UK.
- Excellent teaching references.
Additionally, the candidates must be available for interviews immediately as the school would like to appoint as soon as possible.
In return we will offer you:
- Competitive rates of pay.
- £50 Referral Bonus for each friend/colleague you refer to us.
If you feel you have the relevant skills, experience and qualifications, please contact Emma: firstname.lastname@example.org / 01902 313 820 or apply online at www.protocol-education.com