The Cambridge Branch at Protocol Education are urgently seeking experienced and qualified Key Stage 1 and 2 Teachers to work in the following areas:
A successful Primary Teacher must:
• be an excellent practitioner who is dedicated to raising the attainment of all pupils.
• promote equal opportunities in the classroom
• Have extensive curriculum knowledge
• Have excellent behaviour and classroom management
• Think and plan strategically
• Teach at a consistently good and outstanding level
• Have strong interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with staff, parents and students
The opportunities that Protocol has to offer are extremely flexible; we have day-to-day work, long-term placements and a choice of part-time or full-time roles.
We also have the option for you to get paid in a tax-friendly way where you can claim for your travel and food expenses.
All candidates must be able to provide two years' of references.
If you are interested please send your CV Emily at: email@example.com
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.