Are you a committed and inspirational teacher?
Do you want to make a difference in the lives of young people?
The school is a two-form entry primary school in the heart of Lambeth serving a vibrant and diverse local community.
It is a two-form entry school with an Extended School/Community Centre which serves a vibrant and diverse local community. The Governors, staff, pupils and parents are seeking to appoint Class Teachers who can inspire, motivate and challenge pupils to achieve the highest levels of progress and attainment.
The successful applicants will be able to demonstrate:
• good general knowledge and understanding of the New National Curriculum
• good organisation and management skills
• good or better teaching that challenges and inspires pupils to learn and achieve
• commitment to promoting and achieving good progress and achievement in all pupils
• good interpersonal skills and be a good communicator at all levels
• flexibility, resilience, adaptability and commitment to working as part of a team
• effective strategies for working in partnership with parents/carers
• a sense of humour.
The school can offer you:
• the opportunity to join an effective staff team committed to continuous improvement
• professional development opportunities
• well behaved pupils
• supportive Governors
• supportive parents.
Apply today and see how you can be a great match to the school.