Protocol Education are looking for a potentially outstanding and enthusiastic Class Teacher or Newly Qualified Teacher for either a KS1 or KS2 position in a lovely village school based in Clacton.
Applicants must be:
• Dedicated to the welfare and achievement of every child
• Self-motivated with high expectations of both yourself and others
• Have a cheerful disposition, be a good communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
• Be highly organised with the ability to challenge, inspire and motivate
• Happy to be a team player
offered in return to you:
• A very well resourced school
• Supportive leaders
• Excellent opportunities to develop your career
• Enthusiastic, happy extremely well behaved children
• The opportunity to network with other schools
If you feel you have these qualities please apply now or call us on 01245213220 to find out more details about this opportunity.
Protocol Education believes that Safeguarding is paramount for all our candidates. The successful candidate must be willing to go through our rigorous safeguarding checks, including an Enhanced DBS Disclosure.
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.