We cover a range of schools and a range of different positions, including KS2 full teacher roles, as well as PPA and Intervention work. We will also have positions both full time and part time.
In order to apply for this role you must have the following:
• Reference information for the last five years
• UK eligibility to work, an enhanced DBS on the update service or willingness to have one undertaken at the cost of £40 and to put it onto the update service for an additional £13 per annum.
• The ability to be flexible and adaptable on a daily basis.
In return, here at Protocol Education we offer:
• Competitive rates of pay and in-house PAYE.
• Free continuing professional development training (CPD)
• Ongoing honest, friendly support from our recruitment specialists who maintain years of educational experiences.
•£250 Bonus refer a teacher' payment scheme.
• The opportunity of working with a wide choice of schools across Lincolnshire
• CV and interview advice and support.
Protocol Education is a leading supply teaching agency. We provide schools with the teaching, support and SEN staff they need to be successful, while helping teachers, teaching assistants and nursery staff find rewarding work that furthers their careers.
To find out more about this role please contact Shannon Chandley at email@example.com