We are working with an 'Outstanding' school in Waltham Forest to recruit dedicated and passionate teachers with the desire to help children achieve their full potential through small group boosters and interventions across Key Stages 1 and 2.
We are looking for motivated individuals who can:
- Provide strong subject knowledge to promote an enriching learning environment
- Plan to target individuals’ specific learning needs in order to narrow gaps in pupil attainment in Reading, Writing & Maths
- Measure progress against learning objectives and assessment data
- Be flexible, amenable and perform in all respects as a positive role model.
The successful candidate would ideally have either:
- Classroom experience in Key Stage 1 and/or 2
- Previous tuition or intervention experience within Years 1,2 or 3 would be preferred
- Proven experience of raising standards in the classroom setting is highly desirable.
This is a full time position to start ASAP. You will need to be confident in your ability to inspire and improve the attainment of the pupils in your care. The position carries with it the need to be highly focused and committed but for the right candidate has the potential to be hugely rewarding.
If you feel you have the necessary skills and attributes to make a difference please apply online now or email your CV to email@example.com
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.