Protocol Education are looking for a QTS or NQT key stage one Teacher for our client primary school in the Doncaster area . You will be required to develop a KS1 class in the next academic year starting in September 2016. You will be required to have strong communication and classroom management skills as well as be comfortable in all manners of KS1 teaching, especially English.
This Primary School has a strong management infrastructure allowing both its staff and pupils to feel supported in everything they do. As a teacher at this school you will be welcomed by a supportive and dedicated team of senior staff.
This is a great opportunity to join this Doncaster Primary School and become part of its exceptional team. The position is for 5 days a week For the right candidate this position could lead to a permanent role within the school from September 2017.
To become part of the Protocol Education teaching team at this Primary School you will:
· Have QTS, be an NQT or have the equivalent overseas qualification
· Experience in key stage 1 will be beneficial
· Able to provide support to children of varying ability in an innovative way
· Able to work as part of a team or on your own initiative
· Able to support the learning policies and become an active member of the teaching team
· Able to challenge the pupils appropriately
As part of the Protocol Education Supply Team you will benefit from:
· The support of a dedicated Primary consultant
· Plenty of variety and choice of work at school level
· AWR pay scale after 12 weeks work within any school
· Great rates of pay and a PAYE option
· Excellent opportunities for CPD
If you have the qualifications and skills required please forward your CV ASAP for immediate consideration.