KS1/2 PPA Teacher required for 2 days a week in a Croydon based school.
An exciting opportunity has arisen at this growing school. There are currently 2 classes in each year group, with three classes in Reception as the school begins to expand to three classes in each year group.
We wish to appoint a well qualified and enthusiastic KS1/2 teacher in an improving, happy and diverse school with excellent facilities.
The successful candidate will help support and continue the school's commitment to the development of it's pupils. This post would suit an experienced teacher with a proven record of attainment or a strong NQT.
Start Date: April 2016
We are looking to appoint:
* an exceptional Key Stage 1/2 classroom practitioner with a passion for developing children's learning
* a teacher with high expectations and a strong understanding of assessment and raising achievement
* a dynamic, creative, positive team member, who has drive and ambition
We can offer the successful candidate an opportunity:
* to play a pivotal role in developing excellent practice through a creative, engaging and stimulating curriculum
* to work with children with good behaviour, who are motivated and keen to learn
* to work within a supportive, friendly team
Employment is subject to an Enhanced DBS and references.
Contact Nick Norton at Protocol Education on 0208 971 1292 for further information. Or send your CV to your NNorton@protocol-education.com
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.