Required for September 2016
CLASS TEACHER (MPS/UPS)
NQTs are welcome to apply
The governors of a Primary School in Barnsley wish to appoint a class teacher who is passionate, highly motivated, enthusiastic and hardworking. The successful candidate will work in close partnership with the Head Teacher, staff, parents and governors to help develop the school, sharing their vision and aims to drive the school forward.
The school require a teacher who will:
• Support the Catholic ethos of the school
• Be inspiring, enthusiastic and creative
• Have the strongest desire to raise standards of achievement
• Be able to work within a close team to achieve the very best for the children
• Have strong commitment to continuing professional development
• Actively develop positive relationships with parents and carers
The school can offer:
• A welcoming community with a strong Christian ethos
• Enthusiastic and friendly children who are willing and eager to learn
• Supportive governors, parents and Parish community
• Opportunities for further professional development
Protocol Education are seeking highly motivated teaching staff who are committed to raising the standards of education and supporting children and young people throughout their classroom learning. If you can bring energy and enthusiasm to the classroom, please do not hesitate to contact the Protocol primary team on 0114 252 1970. Alternatively, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration for the role.
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.